Terms & Conditions

Online Sales

FGV Design de Mobiliário Lda. reserves the right to change at any moment the information and comercial offer presented regarding products, prices, promotions and delivery services. In case of printing error, we will correct it as soon as possible. If the information presented doesn’t fit the caracteristics of the furniture, the client will be informed and will have the right to cancel the purchase.


To order furniture, you should send us an e-mail indicating the wanted pieces, your name, contact, VAT number and delivery address. While ordering there shall be a payment of 25% of the total value of the furniture, after which a note of order will be sent. When the pieces are finalized we will send the invoice so that you transfer the remainder 75% of the amount. The time expected of production of the furniture is between 4 and 6 weeks. Payments are processed via bank transfer to the FGV bank identification number, which will be indicated when you order. Our firm will not have access at any moment to your banking information, but only to the payment confirmation. The featured prices include VAT.


Your purchases will be delivered within 3 to 10 days, depending on location, to the address indicated, after transfering the remaining 75%. In case of delay that exceeds the deadline we will contact you. The exact date and time of delivery will be set 3 days in advance. The sending expenses in national territory are included in the price of the furniture. In case of delivery to the islands or abroad, the sending expenses are under consultation. If you live outside the European Union, be aware that your country’s customs services may charge you with aditional customs taxes. These are not of the responsibility of FGV Design de Mobiliário, and change from one country to another. Please inform yourself at your country’s customs services before you place an order.


The clients may return their furniture if they have production flaws, being reimbursed in their total value. FGV Design de Mobiliário accepts returns until 30 days after the date of the furniture’s receipt. The reimburse will be made until 10 days after the receipt of the returned merchandise, by credit of the amount on the card used in the payment.


The contacts and other personal information are facilitated to FGV Design de Mobiliário by the clients themselves, and may be treated automatically. The collected personal data are necessary in the order and delivery processes or to divulge campaigns of FGV Design de Mobiliário, but will never be passed on to other people.